clapp is looking for a highly motivated project manager. As we grow, we need more project management power, especially managing some of our key accounts and technically driven projects. Scoping and defining work, keeping projects on track, and ensuring good work processes and communication. We work in sprint- and/or project-based teams and we like our agile principles but are not adhering strictly to any specific development methodologies. You would also be able to influence our ways of working as you become part of the team.
You should pay close attention to design details, have a hands-on mentality and would ideally be a great team player who will work closely with our developers and creative teams . Appreciation of technology in general is a great advantage as we think “software is eating the world”..
- Sprint management, from requirements definition to App/Play Store releases
- Project team management, running standups, planning sessions, retrospectives
- Managing releases in collaboration with clients, tech leads, development team, creative team
- Project communication to clients and the rest of the company
- Working closely with our internal resources to ensure we plan and deliver the right work in time and in budget
- Organize user testing and QA management
- You may be a project manager or technical manager in an agency, or you have experience managing project delivery, preferably at a startup
- You supervise the progress of projects, making sure deadlines are met
- You control and manage budgets
- Ideally you have worked with software teams and know the different stages of consumer-facing software development, from feature definition to quality assurance and market release
- Ideally you are already familiar with working on iOS and Android platforms
- You know when to make the necessary tradeoffs between feature depth, complexity and delivery timelines, and can communicate it to other parts of the company.
- Product quality is all-important to you, but you also understand the difference between the requirements for an MVP and a complex feature iteration
- You like driving and improving development culture, and are willing to experiment with new ways of working to adapt to changing needs of the product team or company
- You always keep an eye out for your client´s and your team’s well-being and happiness (see our manifest here: http://clapp.de/manifest)
If you are up for the challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your complete and detailed application, including salary expectations and earliest possible start date, as a PDF by e-mail to Katharina Gries, firstname.lastname@example.org